- Exam code: JN0-332
- Written exam
- Administered at Prometric testing centers worldwide
- Exam length: 90 minutes
- Exam type: 75 multiple-choice questions
- Pass/fail status is available immediately
- Prerequisite certification: JNCIA-Junos
Acceptable substitutions: JNCIA-ER, JNCIS-ER, JNCIA-M, JNCIS-M or JNCIA-EX.
- Junos Software Release: 10.4
- Recommended Training:
- Junos for Security Platforms (JSEC)
Practice Test: To assess your skill level and to identify gaps in your knowledge, take this free practice exam. This practice exam can be taken as many times as you like until you are comfortable with the material. START
Designed for experienced networking professionals with intermediate knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos software for SRX Series devices, this written exam verifies the candidate's understanding of security technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
JNCIS-SEC exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor led training courses, as well as the additional resources.
JNCIS-SEC certification is valid for two years. Recertification is achieved by passing the JN0-332 exam.
Detailed Exam Objectives include:
- Introduction to SRX-series Services Gateway
- SCREEN Options
- Security Policies
- IPSec VPNs
- High Availability (HA) Clustering
- Intro to IDP
- Firewall User Authentication Overview
- Introduction to UTM
- Anti-Spam Filtering
- Anti-Virus Protection
- Content Filtering
- Web Filtering